LendingTree Campaign Narrated By Adam West

A new LendingTree ad campaign called “You To The Rescue” launched yesterday featuring 3 TV ads narrated by Adam West.  To see what it would be like if Adam West was your inner monologue, check them out below:

Let us know what you think of them!  And keep an eye out for them on TV.

There is also a website that accompanies the campaign, featuring a cool superhero utility belt design.

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

17 Responses to “LendingTree Campaign Narrated By Adam West”

1. Sarah Morean July 27, 2009 at 11:06 am #

2. Tony Ashlin August 5, 2009 at 3:15 pm #

Great Scott! I recognized your voice almost immediately!!!

Well done Old Chum!

3. M3 Sweatt September 14, 2009 at 9:15 am #

Just heard Adam West’s voiceover for these Lending Tree commercials. Oh, these are excellent as I noted here (http://twitter.com/m3sweatt/status/3981418520)! I think a Windows 7 spot w/ Mr West would be cool.

4. vta motorsports October 7, 2009 at 6:50 am #

as soon as i heard his voice i had to google it i love you adam west!!!!!

5. fairplaythings December 30, 2009 at 11:51 am #

The heroes we need!

6. Ozia January 12, 2010 at 4:14 pm #

Adam West ftw!!!!
    [ and i second vta motorsports, i did the same.]

‘Hey baby, want some adam west *****?’

7. Kim Taylor February 8, 2010 at 4:01 pm #

I love these ads! Adam West is THE MAN!

8. Ishmael February 25, 2010 at 1:42 am #

The Adam West Lending Tree ads only recently aired in my area. I like them because there’s no slang, no current colloquialisms, just the mother tongue. Thank you, Mr. West!

9. Jim Sharp March 24, 2010 at 6:38 pm #

Holy upside-down mortgage, Batman!

Seriously, Mr. West, although we see you for only a few brief seconds at the beginning of those spots, I think that you look great.

And I cannot thank you enough for the memories of Batman. I absolutely loved that show and looked forward to it every week.

Keep those LendingTree ads coming. We’ll see you tomorrow – same Bat-time; same Bat-channel!

10. Tangela Mitchell April 21, 2010 at 3:04 pm #

I love this video so much that I just had to google it so I can use it with my students to teach vocabulary & words and phrases. What a great tool!

11. Anne May 9, 2010 at 1:01 pm #

I am in Canada and just saw a Lending Tree ad on CNN and thought, “That looks like Adam West!”, and here I am at your website. Of course I remember you from Batman during the 1960s when I still lived in the US, what a great series. You can’t miss that voice! Nice to see/hear you.

12. suz July 21, 2010 at 5:57 pm #

Zap, Pow, Lending Tree couldn’t have picked a better spokesperson…Mr West I’ve been a big fan for years. I even had a batman costume as kid that I used to practice my batman skills!
    I just caught the Lending Tree Ad tonight and knew your voice immediately.
    Your voice is one of the most recognizable voices being clear, precise, and filled with a confident assurance that all will be well! No wonder Lending chose you to narrate their ads.
    You’re the greatest Mr. West!

13. Nancy Hammett August 19, 2010 at 8:09 am #

Love the ad… my cousins and I played Batman and My mother made me costumes of Batman and Batgirl… I wore for halloween I recognized the voice right away on TV.

Thanks for the memories,

Nancy

14. Kurt February 13, 2011 at 8:42 am #

Fantastic work. Such an impact the ad makes in 30 seconds, and it would not be possible without the incredible vocal instrument of Mr. West. What a gift, and used to such great effect here.

15. John Martinez February 13, 2011 at 9:51 pm #

I bought the entire Batman Series on DVD, because I loved the series so much.

16. Scott Edwards July 1, 2011 at 1:09 am #

These are almost as good as the Flower Factory “Adam West’s You Can’t Have This Theatre” radio campaign (that predated this and should also be posted here!)

17. Bruce Trice July 17, 2011 at 2:37 pm #