Adam West To Get Palm Springs Star!

Adam West will be honored with a star on the Palm Springs Walk of Stars on April 10th at 11 a.m.  A tribute to all his work over the years, Adam’s star will be the 329th to be placed on the famous walk through downtown Palm Springs.  He will be joining the likes of Bob Hope, Ginger Rogers, Harpo Marx, Marilyn Monroe and many other wonderful entertainers.  A great tribute indeed!  Here is the link to the PSWOS organization’s website.

Tags: , , , , ,

17 Responses to “Adam West To Get Palm Springs Star!”

1. Mike Cupar March 29, 2010 at 6:21 pm #

Congratulations Mr. West! For so many years you have been an idle to so many people. You have brought smiles and laughter to countless fans around the world. You truly deserve the honor.

Mike

2. Chuck March 29, 2010 at 7:09 pm #

Adam is finally being rewarded for his long and distinguished career.

Congrats Adam!

Today Palm Springs…Tomorrow Hollywood!

3. Darcy March 29, 2010 at 7:17 pm #

YAY! Congratulations Adam!

4. Allen Kephart (a Batfan) March 29, 2010 at 8:17 pm #

About time that Adam got his star somewhere. He should also have one on the Hollywood Walk of Fame if he doesn’t already.

5. Karen Humes March 30, 2010 at 4:23 am #

Bless you Adam West for all of your outstanding work…reflecting back to my childhood…”Batman series”
    was Classic! Just wish that TV production wouldn’t have lost the real meaning of “Family entertainment” I wouldn’t today share a lot of shows with my grandchildren due to the graphic violence it depicts.
    You are so deserving of the Star..embrace it, and God Bless!

6. Sara Antis April 2, 2010 at 6:58 am #

Congratulations, Adam! You deserve it. I’m so thrilled for you!! Wish I could be there for the ceremony. You’ve been a childhood hero to so many, like myself. Glad to see you being honored this way.

7. Don Rogers April 12, 2010 at 1:46 pm #

Hi,

Not very many people know about the “Walk Of Stars”

8. guille mansilla April 12, 2010 at 1:52 pm #

congratulations adam, you really deserve the star because so many people loves your work all over the world, we mis you in argentina please come back!

9. Ray Taylor April 30, 2010 at 12:10 am #

Does anyone know how to contact Mr. West ? I’m launching a new TV Show in September.

Sincerely,
    Ray Taylor

• JASON ALBERT PEREZ MORCIGLIO May 6, 2011 at 9:03 pm #

I can provide you info of his talent agency and more, I have an IMDB account, you may find there the same info, but I have the IMDB.PRO where the give you all the details for reaching his contacts and etc.

JP A’Morciglio

10. Bob Zubia December 17, 2010 at 5:43 pm #

HOLY PALM SPRINGS STAR!!!!! j/k Great Job & Congratulations Mr. West. :D

• dan dinello January 29, 2011 at 12:01 am #

holy bat trax batman ; the handsomest batman possible

11. Edgardo February 9, 2011 at 6:21 am #

From Uruguay:
    Thanks for those fun hrs when I was a child.
    Congratulations!!

12. Lee March 18, 2011 at 12:10 pm #

KAPOOW! Way to go Adam – you deserve this. Thanks for many a great Saturday morning during the 70′s as a kid who’d tune in religiously to BATMAN – SAME BAT TIME, SAME BAT CHANNEL!

Hollywood Star next!!

13. Lance Taylor March 25, 2011 at 6:37 pm #

About time! #AdamWestStar #AdamWeStar

14. stephen June 10, 2011 at 7:19 pm #

ah adam how about giving me a call

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Tweets that mention Adam West To Get Palm Springs Star! | AW -- Topsy.com - March 29, 2010

[...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Dieri, Dieri. Dieri said: @OTOOLEFAN Yup. He tweeted the news himself. http://bit.ly/99h6NK Listening to Kevin and Bean made me appreciate the man. He's a gift! [...]