Hebrew National Hot Dogs Campaign

Adam is the voice of the new Hebrew National hot dogs campaign from ad agency SapientNitro and directed by Jeremy Konner of the HBO series Funny Or Die Presents. ¬†”If it were any more beefy, your mind would literally be blown…kablamy.” ¬†Check out two of the new spots below.

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

9 Responses to “Hebrew National Hot Dogs Campaign”

1. Ralph February 7, 2011 at 6:06 pm #

Mr. West

Would you have any interest in working with a very small company, see website, for a % of sales?
    Of course your role would be as spokesperson.
    I know this is strange request considering our line of business but it serves a very good purpose to get people pre-planning the inevitable and releasing those decisions from your loved ones.
    It is a business that is unfortunately needed but hardly discussed.
    Please your thoughts.
    Respectfully,
    Dan Boyd

• Richard Polites May 17, 2011 at 12:53 am #

i can do his voice very well if Adams not interested get back to me ! thank you ! Richard

2. Johnny B. February 15, 2011 at 12:40 am #

Mr. West
    I’ve enjoyed all you do for quite some time. Thanks to your voice I might actually be able to enjoy a hot dog once again! Thanks!
    Johnny B.

3. Sarah S February 16, 2011 at 1:12 am #

hi all, I’m new on here and glad to be a part of the threaded.

4. John R. April 13, 2011 at 11:36 pm #

And I though I was great at voiceovers. Adam West rocks!

5. Sam Orez May 20, 2011 at 2:30 am #

I recognized that voice instantly! I’m going out to find and try these hot dogs!
    Batman CAN be trusted! :D

6. Pam June 9, 2011 at 6:26 pm #

Love the commercials! Love the hot dogs! Adam West, you’re great–you remind me a little of Jean Shepherd.

7. Thomas Rohe July 31, 2011 at 5:01 pm #

I just saw the Hebrew National spot with the little girl. Perfect voiceover and perfect kid’s expression with the dog. I love that after all these years Adam West is a still an excellent voice talent. I’ve got a little experience in that area as the owner of a licensed voiceover talent agency and creative audio production studio, SunSpots Productions. We have pros who sound like Adam, but man…there’s no one better than the great Adam West. Loved his delivery since watching Batman on tv eons ago.

Pam (from June 9), you’re right there is a little Jean Shepherd in Adam’s voice. I can hear that slight rasp and low end that sounds similar. I really enjoyed Shepherd’s “America” series on PBS and of course his narration of “A Christmas Story”.

8. Charlene August 27, 2011 at 12:50 am #

Love your commercials, your voice and talent is awesome. We love you!!