Starred!

The Hollywood Chamber of Commerce Walk of Fame committee announced today that Adam West was selected as one of 2012′s Walk of Fame Honorees! ¬†Thanks to all the family, friends and fans who supported his nomination! ¬†No dates have been scheduled yet, but we will keep you posted.

Click here for the official press release.

Examiner coverage here.

Tags: , , , , , ,

16 Responses to “Starred!”

1. Martin Zamorao June 22, 2011 at 9:50 am #

Dear Mr. West, I so happy congratulation to you and your family, and Nina. You deserve these.
    But for my you are a Star with or witout the Hollywood Star.
    My best to you
    Your #1 fan
    Martin

2. Richard Noakes June 22, 2011 at 7:02 pm #

This is fantastic news!

3. Brian Franke June 24, 2011 at 1:22 pm #

Congratulations Big Time !!! I love you as “Batman” so very happy to hear of this acomplishment . . . You so deserve a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame P.S. My wife loves you as well, (Fyi) her last name is “West” too . . .
    so we think of you often . . .

4. Michele Myers June 24, 2011 at 8:19 pm #

Congratulations! Am happy to know that the efforts to make this happen paid off!

5. M June 26, 2011 at 2:44 pm #

Congrats !

Mr West , are you coming to Oslo , I bet theres many fans here whod love to meet you and Burt !

Please consider it ??

6. Timothy Felt June 28, 2011 at 3:20 am #

Mr. West,
    As I review the 1966 series of Batman on the Hub channel, it really brings back memories of my childhood and realize you are my idol.

7. SS June 30, 2011 at 4:52 pm #

Good Job!! You certainly deserved it–Top icon of “60′s TV!

8. Marie June 30, 2011 at 10:36 pm #

Congratulations – this is well overdue!!! My entire family has been – and will forever be your devoted fans. We cannot wait for the big day.

9. Andrew July 5, 2011 at 8:24 pm #

Congratulations – the Committee may have taken their time a-pondering but at the end they have done the right thing. Enjoy the ceremony – very well deserved

10. Bobbi Lynn Cory July 17, 2011 at 3:30 am #

I am so happy that Mr. West is FINALLY getting the STAR that he so deserves for all his hard work over the years. Can’t wait to see this event when it happens.

11. R.Donez July 21, 2011 at 2:39 pm #

Congratulations! Now how about Burt?

12. jeff lanham July 25, 2011 at 8:54 pm #

hi adam i’m jeff ithink you’re the greatest bATMAN EVER

13. Kyle July 26, 2011 at 10:00 am #

Congratulations! I can’t wait to see your name on the Walk of Fame!

14. ANTHONY August 21, 2011 at 4:17 am #

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE GREATEST BATMAN OF ALL TIMES ADAM WEST

15. Bill Ford "Sounds of Sinatra" September 20, 2011 at 7:12 pm #

Hi Adam,
    Sooooo Happy to see You have a “Star” on the walk of Fame.
    Long overdue if You ask me ,now we gotta get Burt on there as well.
    I watched Your show everytime it came on. as a child, I used to run around the
    neighborhood wearing a bathtowel as a cape,saftypinned Around my neck. my friends
    then ran to the bathroom closet,for their own towels,and there was a bunch of us
    little Batmans running all over the place ,looking to fight crime on our street. I am
    now a Frank Sinatra impersonator,Would love to sing for You sometime !
    Thank You Adam for helping make my childhood and others so “Joyous”
    Love to hear from You!
    God Bless You *
    Bill Ford “Sounds of Sinatra”