Comic Con Wrap-Up!

I hope some of you out there were able to make it to San Diego Comic Con this year.  Thanks to all who turned out to the Adam West, Batman and Family Guy appearances!  It gets bigger every year and this time was really special what with the 45th anniversary of the classic Batman series, and the reunion of Adam, Burt Ward and Yvonne Craig.  If you missed it, check out some of the great press from the convention, including interviews!

USA Today – My Favorite Panel:  Batman

Wired Cafe Interview with Adam West

Entertainment Weekly Interview

Los Angeles Times article

TheWrap.com article

Yahoo! article

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

15 Responses to “Comic Con Wrap-Up!”

1. Liss July 27, 2011 at 4:50 pm #

I’m so excited to meet you at the October Mid-Ohio Comic Con! Thank you for coming.

2. Rohrerbot August 2, 2011 at 6:30 am #

We had a great time at your panel. It was a lot of fun and the time flew by. I was actually the very last person to get into that full room. What a great way to end the day!!! Thank you for fun memories. Regards from Tucson!

3. mark demaagd August 5, 2011 at 9:08 pm #

adam west is cool

4. christine melkonain August 6, 2011 at 1:58 am #

Hi adam
    I has being since around 1970 when you came to michigan at the autorama show at cobo hall you and robin I was miss autorama work with you on the stage, how the years went by we had some good time …..hope all is well Chris

5. Steven Kauffman August 11, 2011 at 5:34 pm #

Hi Adam!
    My wife Jeanne and I were in the elevator with you at the Awahnee Lodge after dinner a couple of weeks ago. You may remember me saying we are bigs fans, and that is true!
    Hope you had a great trip in such a beautiful place. It was our first and we really enjoyed it.
    Cheers,
    Steve.

6. Ralph August 24, 2011 at 10:29 pm #

Fighting crime, visiting ComiCon, AND mayor of an East Coast city.

How do you do it man?

Ralph

7. Gino Mazzarelli September 19, 2011 at 12:15 pm #

Just a line to wish him a very Happy Birthday and many more. I missed him yesterday at the Place Bonaventure comic con as he had already left when I got there. Have been a fan since Batman in 1966 and have seen him in movies too.

Best wishes,

Gino Mazzarelli
    Montreal, Canada

8. Adam McGovern September 19, 2011 at 2:21 pm #

Full-circle on the smaller screen — Happy Bat-Birthday! http://hilobrow.com/2011/09/19/adam-west/

9. Bill Ford "Sounds of Sinatra" September 20, 2011 at 7:18 pm #

HAPPY BIRTHDAY “BATMAN” !

10. Brian Holder October 4, 2011 at 8:44 pm #

I was able to meet you, earlier this year, at the New Orleans Comic Con. I was nearly speechless at finally seeing you and Mr. Ward. I know you meet hundreds of fans every year, but my family was so happy to meet you. My nine year old son will always remember you saying,”Robin the boy wonder,” to him as he was wearing a Robin tee shirt. You mean a lot to us and will always be THE Batman.

11. John October 5, 2011 at 5:47 am #

Great to see that you, my teen idol , are still around. Knowing that, I feel safe.

12. Liss October 25, 2011 at 1:22 am #

Had a GREAT time meeting you at the Mid-Ohio Comic Con in Columbus! You were wonderful. Check out my review of meeting you at http://pursnsnorts.blogspot.com/2011/10/tuesday-review-meeting-with-batman.html.

13. Larry Dwyer October 25, 2011 at 4:31 pm #

What was the Batman episode where Batman and Bruce Wayne had to be in the same place at the same time? In order to do this, Alfred the butler, wore Batman’s costume and Bruce Wayne showed up as himself.

14. Spike Friedman December 25, 2011 at 8:49 pm #

Bill / Adam,

Curious to know if you worked in Walla Walla at KWWB / KTEL?

Spike

15. steve mocadlo January 18, 2012 at 2:05 am #

Mr West, Thank You very much for signing the D.C. Comics Batman Envelopes I sent to you.
    They are great and are going into a frame and on my wall. Thanks again Caped Crusader.