San Diego Comic Con Appearances

It’s that time of year again for the mother of all comic cons.  We are pleased to announce that Adam will be making a couple of exciting appearances at the 2011 San Diego Comic Con so if you are in the area, check it out!

Friday, July 22nd: Adam, along with Burt Ward and Julie Newmar as special guests of HUB network.  The fun starts at 6pm when all three will appear on a panel (sponsored by HUB) to discuss the classic Batman TV series.

*HUB currently airs episodes of the Batman series.  More information on that here!

Saturday, July 23rd: Adam will be appearing at the Fox booth from 9:30-10:30am as the spokesman for the new Family Guy Online game.

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

10 Responses to “San Diego Comic Con Appearances”

1. TGrey MacNeil July 13, 2011 at 10:55 am #

hello Mr. Adam West
    I have mark the dates for 23rd july 2011 of your appearence at the fox booth
    hopefully I can make if I AM Not filming a show my self
    I am a actor, dancer , and being a actor I like to keep up with other actors and their work etc. all the best to you and i am happy to see that you are still going strong and keeping up with thing in your career.
    cheers TGrey MacNeil
    known as the scotsman of hollywood

2. Adam Miller July 16, 2011 at 7:16 am #

Great post Adam (nice name by the way). I was really hoping that you would consider an interview with our Japanese based publication, Axiom Magazine. Please check out the website and let us know what you think.

If you are interested, please email me to find out more about our publication or the interview.

Thanks again,

Adam

3. Bobbi Lynn Cory July 17, 2011 at 3:34 am #

I sure wish that I could be in San Diego to see this panel. I want you to have a great time with your fellow cast members and enjoy your fans this upcoming weekend. BTW Ben Bentley, one of our moderators from the 1966 Batman Message Board, will be coming in from England to see you again this upcoming weekend. Look for Ben at the show along with Scott and Vicki Sebring.

4. jessica July 18, 2011 at 3:07 am #

I love Batman and Adam West! I wish I was there… :(

5. larry noel July 20, 2011 at 1:05 am #

hi is Adam going to be in the Boston area at all soon please let me know if possible

6. cindy russell July 25, 2011 at 6:25 pm #

Hi Mr. West,

My father, Mel Dalton was in the Army with you, must have been in 1954 or so. Do you remember him? Many people called him “Lefty”. If you remember him, I would love for you two to have a brief chat if you can spare a moment. He is quite disabled but would love to hear from you, I know you are so busy…..Congrats to you for all of your work over the years. Either email me or Dad at mlvndalton@comcast.net. Thank you so much and your star looks great in PS!!

7. I Have a Question August 20, 2011 at 3:08 pm #

Ok, this is a question for Mr. Adam West (or any insanly knowledgable people in regards to Mr. West’s personal life.) Are you the CEO, owner, or in anyway associated with a comic book store in Dallas? Or have you ever been (if so when?). This security guard at work, every time he mentions his comic book collection has to tell me you’re the owner and he’s talked to you (like you’ve answered the phone when he called…his stories are quite vague at times).

I look forward to finding this tidbt out (since no source on the internet has alluded to you being associated with any store of any kind) either here, or via e-mail: mrmay@usa.com

Your comment is awaiting moderation.

8. Ben Bentley September 20, 2011 at 3:01 pm #

SDCC 2011 was a lot of fun as always. I unfortunately didn’t make it to the Hub panel. Its always a pleasure and an honor to see you Adam.

Here are a couple of photos I took at the Family Guy signing on Saturday morning.

9. Chris October 19, 2011 at 3:05 am #

Mr. West, huge thumbs up for a wonderful career & all the hard work including your hilarious character as Mayer West on Family Guy.

You’re an inspiration for everyone who hates the word ‘retirement’ – working well into your 80′s – puttin’ all the youngin’s to shame.

All the Best!
    Chris

10. stephen October 27, 2011 at 2:51 am #

why wont adamwest call if you ask him to call someone