New Items in the Adam West Store!

Just in time for the holidays we’ve added some fantastic new items to the online store!  New autographed photos, a Mayor Adam West action figure, signed copies of the first volume of Adam’s new comic book and several extremely limited edition color and black and white photos signed by both Adam West and Burt Ward.  Place your order today while supplies last!  Visit the store by clicking here.

Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

7 Responses to “New Items in the Adam West Store!”

1. dimitris arnaoutis-oikonomakis November 28, 2011 at 12:26 pm #

much much love from greece
    your dedicated fan dimitris
    cant find anywhere the issues of your comic book series in the stores here
    and on the ipad i could only purchase the first issue!
    how can i get the next ones? when will they be available in the apple store??

2. jade December 23, 2011 at 10:43 pm #

thank you thank you thank you for making it easy to get adam west merch. the variety is great. and i love the fact that i can get personalized autographs. gonna give the most epic xmas gift this year and end a six year feud on who is better, batman or superman.
    is there any estimation on how long it takes for the signed photos to be shipped out? was hoping to get it before the 25, but since i haven’t received it yet and dont think it will be here before the 25th, do you guys have any idea of the time frame from order to receiving?
    long live adam west. the only batman that counts.

3. Johnny Dee December 31, 2011 at 10:59 pm #

Mr West,
    Many many thanks from Scotland!!
    I received a framed, signed photo as a christmas present after directing my step daughter to your site and hinting heavily. A huge lifelong Bat-fan, but strangely not a comic fan, I’m indebted to you for your time, your groundbreaking work in the batman genre and for affording me and everyone else who visits your site to experience the joy of owning what i now own.
    Best wishes, health and love.
    Peace, light and happiness.
    Namaste.

Johnny Dee,
    Aberdeen, Scotland.

4. Caroline Boyd January 9, 2012 at 7:24 pm #

Hi Adam,

I’m a big fan of the ’60s Batman series, and have been watching them for years. I found this clip of a webseries called OverAnalyzers that discusses the ’60s Batman series that I thought you might like. Enjoy.

5. jose January 16, 2012 at 11:55 am #

hola como andas idolo soy de san fco cordoba me gustaria tener un autografo de batman tuyo que diga para jose de su idolo adam west batman desde ya muchas gracias creci viendo batman este es mi email para que me mandes las fotos firmadas

6. i got the comic sent via mail today signed by you
    happy day
    i ll read it again and again and treasure it for life :)

7. Richard J February 2, 2012 at 2:51 pm #

I bought the “Evening with Adam West” podcasts and they are terrific. This is how I discovered this site.

You should sell autographed copies of your book “Back To The Batcave”. I would buy it.